Canyoning on the Durance or Ubaye rivers
A little apart, canyoning doesn’t really invite you to embark on anything except the river itself. Indeed you will walk, swim, slide, jump in many whirlpools.
Assured by a guide, discover the path that white water takes to descend from heights.
Our favorite sites:
- Le Couleau (Saint-Clément),
- The Fournel valley (Argentière la Bessée / Mine d’Argent).
- Le Béal Noir (Saint-Crépin),
- La Blache & the Ravin du Sauze (Alpes-Haute-Provence).
Rates – Pricing for Canoying around Serre-Ponçon
|Starting at 60€|
- Lending of modern and regulary renewed equipment: wet suit, helmet, life-jacket and paddle.
- Professional liability Insurance
- High-tech nautical equipment (kayak, canoe, hydrospeed, raft)
- Transport (except for Canyoning)
- All our guides are fully certificated
- Hot showers on arrival, access to the bar-terrace and to our Chill Zone Spot on the banks of the Durance.
- All the prices are for one person (contact us for group and familly prices).
- We also organize tailor-made outings for your family events (bachelor or bachelorette party, birthday, etc.).