Discover the floating version of whitewater swimming
Descend the Durance between Le Pont de Fer and La Clapière by letting yourself be carried by the waters without any other accessory than your neoprene suit, your slippers and your helmet, and accompanied by our guides.
What to float in complete freedom. An original aquatic hiking activity, in direct contact with water, which distinguishes this activity from hydrospeed since you do not use a foam float.
On the course, you will have the opportunity to enjoy some jumps during our stops.
Rates – Pricing for Floating
|Starting at 35€ / pers.|
- Lending of modern and regulary renewed equipment: wet suit, helmet, life-jacket and paddle.
- Professional liability Insurance
- High-tech nautical equipment (kayak, canoe, hydrospeed, raft)
- Transport (except for Canyoning)
- All our guides are fully certificated
- Hot showers on arrival, access to the bar-terrace and to our Chill Zone Spot on the banks of the Durance.
- All the prices are for one person (contact us for group and familly prices)
- We also organize tailor-made outings for your family events (bachelor or bachelorette party, birthday, etc.).