Raft on the Ubaye (Alpes Haute Provence)
Rafting specialists in Embrun (Hautes-Alpes), we are centrally located to help you discover the other rivers of the Southern Alps including the legendary and near Ubaye.
Do you dream of discovering rafting on the Ubaye river located at the foot of Serre-Ponçon?
On the Ubaye river, we will make you discover its essential spots:
- The gorges of Lauzet,
- The ex Infrans du Haut,
- The Infrans du Bas,
- The Thuiles,
- The Bachelard,
Our passionate guides will have the pleasure of sharing with you, in complete safety, their passion for white water, at the other end of Lake Serre-Ponçon.
Note that from our whitewater base we also organize Rafting trips on other rivers in the Southern Alps: Rafting on the Durance but also Rafting on the Guil (Queyras), or even on the Guisane (Serre Chevalier), the Gyr (Pays des Ecrins), or the Clarée. Contact us.
Rates – Pricing for Rafting on the Ubaye river
|Type||Course||River||Distance||Average duration*||Price / pers.||Difficulty|
|1/2 day||From Le Martinet to Lauzet||Ubaye||9 km||2 hours 30||55 €||Medium|
- Easy : open to everyone, there are not any special difficulties and it’s the perfect way to discover wild water activities.
- Medium : it’s not necessary to have knowledge or skills about wild water activities, but being fit and in good condition will make you appreciate fully the trip on the water with the difficulties raising bit by bit.
- Difficult : you should have obtained the necessary technical ability before. It will be an intense effort to navigate key areas.
- Lending of modern and regulary renewed equipment: wet suit, helmet, life-jacket and paddle.
- Professional liability Insurance
- High-tech nautical equipment (kayak, canoe, hydrospeed, raft)
- Transport (except for Canyoning)
- All our guides are fully certificated
- Hot showers on arrival, access to the bar-terrace and to our Chill Zone Spot on the banks of the Durance.
- All the prices are for one person (contact us for group and familly prices)
- We also organize tailor-made outings for your family events (bachelor or bachelorette party, birthday, etc.).