SUP Paddle on the Durance river
The SUP is to stand up (stand up) on a board with a paddle (paddle), and equipped with a leash (cord so as not to lose your board), and safety equipment (wetsuit , vest, first aid kit, etc.).
Stand Up Paddle is a flagship activity of Serre-Ponçon and comes in two types of activities, which give you the same feeling of freedom, and which can even be combined:
- The SUP Touring or Race in the lake with turquoise waters, a leisurely hike, in addition to your beach days or boat trips, and which will allow you to enjoy the creeks of the Serre-Ponçon lake. Some even mix it with Yoga or Fitness.
- River SUP, or river / whitewater paddle, is more playful. You will enjoy the waters of the Durance on adapted routes and accompanied by a guide, with why not arriving on the Lac de Serre-Ponçon.
Paddle rivers, streams, rapids, with our mono paddle boards, RAPID AIR models, absolute stability, these SUPs are the ideal solution for RIDING and SURFING on the white waters of the Alps of the Sun.
Our favorite route: Rabioux > Embrun (11km descent)
For more FUN in the XL version!
Why row alone when it is now possible to have fun with friends on a GIANT SUP?
The giant paddle board designed for group or family fun under the watchful eye of the guide.
Rates – Pricing for Paddle on the Durance
|Group (from 5 pers.)||36€|
- Lending of modern and regulary renewed equipment: wet suit, helmet, life-jacket and paddle.
- Professional liability Insurance
- High-tech nautical equipment (kayak, canoe, hydrospeed, raft)
- Transport (except for Canyoning)
- All our guides are fully certificated
- Hot showers on arrival, access to the bar-terrace and to our Chill Zone Spot on the banks of the Durance.
- All the prices are for one person (contact us for group and familly prices).
- We also organize tailor-made outings for your family events (bachelor or bachelorette party, birthday, etc.).