De Bleu à Blanc, the specialist in wild water activities.
- Over 20 years experience in all wild water activities !
- For your safety: high-tech equipment, regularly renewed
- For your memories: photographes will be taken, you can see them straight after your trip
- For your confort: the disembarkation is at the raft-base directly (no traveling by bus being soaking wet)
- And finally, to extend the experience, a welcoming and lively terrace, and a chill zone with deckchairs on the banks of the Durance.
Established in Embrun (Hautes-Alpes / Serre-Ponçon) since 1994 and founded by Bruno Hugue, De Bleu à Blanc is the specialist in all activities on wild water: open-air trips, hiking trips, sports stays or enjoy a day of ""adrenalin rush""....
According to your desires, De Bleu à Blanc proposes everything what's possible on a Raft, Canoe or Hydrospeed (etc...).
Our rafting-base is located on the riverside of the Durance, but we're close enough from l'Ubaye or Guil, to explore other sites.
Pleasures on the river: Durance, Ubaye and Guil
- Whitewater Swimming (Hydrospeed or Floating)
- Stand Up Paddle (mono or giant SUP)
- Two-seater baroud Canoë
- Air Yak (inflatable Kayak)
- Cocktail of whitewater activities
Specialists in Rafting on the Durance from Embrun (the Rabioux wave has no secrets for us), we offer all possible whitewater activities, for all levels and all pleasures, thanks to our large choice of boats. .
We offer many possible routes on the largest rivers of the Southern Alps (Ubaye, Guil, etc.), but also equipment rental ...
Our services include: transport (except for Canyoning), insurance, nautical equipment, isothermal wetsuit, technical supervision, hot showers on arrival, bar-terrace, chill zone, etc. We pay particular attention to compliance with health standards specific to our business (ex: Covid19). Contact us for special family, group rates, or organize tailor-made private events (ex: bachelor party, bachelorette party, birthday, etc.).