OUR SPECIAL COVID-19 MEASURES
Raft on the Durance, Guil or Ubaye rivers
The raft is an rubber boat of 6, 8, 10 people helmed by a guide.
Embark on the adventure, everyone participates in the maneuver negotiated by the guide.
The cohesion of the crew makes it possible to face the rapids of the different rivers on offer, with a smile.
We are rafting specialists in Embrun (Hautes-Alpes) and we offer whitewater trips on 3 legendary rivers of the Southern Alps, associated with the following must-see spots:
- Rafting on the Durance (Eygliers, Saint-Clément-sur-Durance, Châteauroux-les-Alpes, Embrun): the Rabioux wave, the Iron Bridge, the Clapière wave, etc.
- Rafting on the Guil (Queyras): the Combe de Château-Queyras, the combe de l'Ange Gardien, the Triple Chute, the rapid Millénium, the Gorges du Guil, the Main du Titan, etc.
- Rafting on the Ubaye (Alpes Haute Provence): the gorges of Lauzet, the ex Infrans du Haut / the ex Infrans du Bas, the Thuiles, the Bachelard, etc.
Our passionate guides will have pleasure in sharing with you, in complete safety, their passion for white water.
To organize rafting trips on other Hautes-Alpes rivers (Guisane Serre Chevalier, Gyr, Clarée, etc.), contact us.
|Duration||Course||River||Distance||Average duration*||Price per person||Difficulty|
|1/2 day||St Clément à Embrun||Durance||18 km||3 hours||35 €||Easy|
|1/2 day||Châteauroux à Embrun||Durance||11 km||2 hours||28 €||Easy|
|1/2 day||Le Martinet au Lauzet||Ubaye||9 km||2 hours 30||45 €||Medium|
|1/2 day||Triple Chute à Maison du Roy||Guil||9 km||4 hours||45 €||Difficult|
* La durée peut varier selon le débit du cours d'eau.
- Easy : open to everyone, there are not any special difficulties and it's the perfect way to discover wild water activities.
- Medium difficulty : it's not necessary to have knowledge or skills about wild water activities, but being fit and in good condition will make you appreciate fully the trip on the water with the difficulties raising bit by bit.
- Difficult : you should have obtained the necessary technical ability before. It will be an intense effort to navigate key areas.
- Lending of modern and regulary renewed equipment: wet suit, helmet, life-jacket and paddle.
- Professional liability Insurance
- High-tech nautical equipment (kayak, canoe, hydrospeed, raft)
- Transport (except for Canyoning)
- All our guides are fully certificated
- Hot showers on arrival, access to the bar-terrace and to our Chill Zone Spot on the banks of the Durance.
- All the prices are for one person (contact us for group and familly prices)